Saturday, October 27, 2012

weigh in

So today is saturday its the end of the week and I weigh 147.8!!! Not a very good # but what can you do?The reason why I'm not so angry is because last night I got a compliment. My friend asked me what I was doing because I looked really small!   Take that Scale!!!  I'm starting to realize that the scale is always going to go up and down regardless of how my clothes fit. And I love how my clothes fit right now!
So here is a recap of what I did this week.
I didn't do as much cardio as I wanted. Wednesday and Thursday I did not work out at all!!!There have been some changes at my work and I just didn't have any time. So this next week is definitely going to be better. I'm not going to let the # on the scale bug me. I'm just going to focus on 45 minutes of cardio and also strength training on Tues & Wednesday.


So my blender went out on me and since I have a smoothie every day I had to run out and by another blender so I went with the Ninja from Bed Bath and Beyond.  It's nothing to brag about but it does the job.


Here is a new use for protein powder. I just put my coffee in the blender with 1/2 scoop of protein powder and a little bit of creamer, just blend it for a couple seconds and it tastes so good and frothy. And you've got protein first thing in the morning!
So my main goal for this upcoming week is going to be cardio first thing in the morning.
I'm going to go to the gym at 6:15am (ouch) on Monday and Tuesday. (taking small steps)  But think how good I will feel when I follow thru and meet that goal, its my mini goal!
So just to be clear...This weeks goal will be:
Cardio 5 days this week.
Strength training 2 days this week.
6:15 am cardio on Monday & Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...