Monday, October 8, 2012

motivation monday

Another Monday!
Well, Saturday I didn't do too good but it was expected so it was kinda a planned cheat day...actually a planned cheat meal. For dinner I  had hot wings, beer and chex mix! It was my nieces b-day. The positive thing about that day is that I did not have any cake. I just said no. And it was not just cake. My sis n law make the best pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting but now I have the will power to say no and I love it. Not only did I say no but everyone kept telling me to just have it. Then they cut me a piece and handed me the plate. I just put it back on the counter. hehehe.  I just think that if I did have it that it would be so good and I would get hooked on sweets again. I really don't want to fall off the wagon.

So back to motivation. I always have to read this poster. It's been about 4 weeks since I was truly committed. And about 3 weeks ago is when I started blogging about it.



So even though the scale is not where I want it to be I went down another knotch in my belt! And my pants are fitting much better. And the other day I went Marshalls to get some skinny jeans and every pair that I tried on fit! I remember I use to go the stores and try on 4 or 5 pairs of jeans and none of them fit but this was a breeze!
Hope everyone else is having a positive week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...