Friday, December 30, 2011

Very Delighted

I made so many hats for people as christmas gifts and while browsing blogs I came across this fun blog:
She received one of my hats as a christmas gift from her mom!
Check out her blog, it has alot of good info on it and she looks so cute in her hello kitty hat!
And thanks so much for the plug in Katherine!
I wish I had more pix of people in there hats that I could post but I either saw a hard copy picture or alot of my friends have been showing me the hats on there kids from there phones.
I thought it would be neat to make a collage.... I think I made about 40 hats total this season...maybe even more! Thanks to all who ordered!  Now I'm back to sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you so much for mentioning me :) I really do love my hat! Thank you very much for making it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...