Friday, December 16, 2011

sewing a simple bag


I love quilting!


And with my machine it makes it so easy. I just draw one line and work from there.


And that is last picture. I am so mad that I never got the finished bag. I wrapped it up before taking a snap shot.  UUGGHHH.
but here is one I finished...

with a cute "made with love" charm
This is a simple box bag, you can find several tutorials online.

And another one....


so sorry for the horrible pictures. I was in such a hurry.
And here is the inside...the zipper is a sinch, maybe after christmas I can explain it a little better for those of you who are intimidated by zippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...