Monday, October 10, 2011

owl hat

here it is...my owl hat!


I bought the pattern from Little Abbee She gives great instructions and the pattern was reasonably priced
and if you have crochet hats you know how fast they work up!
so once your finished with the hat then  you put the face on. It reminds me of that game/toy Mr Potato Head.
the pattern does give instructions for the nose but I decided to just use felt.
and here it is! it looks so much cuter in person.  I really need to practice my photog skills
I made this for my nephew and his birthday is this weekend...and those are the best photo's!
You can't really tell how cute it is until someone is wearing it. And my nephew is so cute. He is turning 3. I'll be sure to get a pix of him wearing it.
And if you love crochet then check out this blog: 
Thanks so much for looking! I will be participating in these parties:
Keeping It Simple 








Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

5 comments:

  1. The hat is adorable!! And your sewing is wonderful :) Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous hat! I'd imagine your nephew will look super cute in it! Great job!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that owl hat looks very good! saw you on linky party, I am now gfc following, Karima www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute! Love these little owl hats. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
    Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, I was a little intimidated at first, but you made it look so easy. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...