Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Work In Progress

Who wants a cupcake? I am loving this project. I bought this pattern at the Home Machine Quilting Show
 
I love these patterns by Thankfully Sew. She has something cute for every season,  I made a Snowman from her pattern too.

This is what it will look like when it's finished. I did it a little differently with the gray background,

I still have a lot to work on, I'm going to put pom poms on it, add ric rac and buttons and I need to add the words "Happy Birthday" I can't wait to get it finished!

Oh and here is an update on the quilt that I was working on last week. Its completed!
Yeah, I know it looks wierd...I was just  undecided when putting it all together.
Click here to see more pictures and the story behind it. And as always, thanks for looking!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


3 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcake quilt project!! :) The quilt is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt!! And anything with ric rac is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look like they are pleated! So cute! Lovely quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...