Sunday, April 24, 2011

better than Nordy

I found this cute tank top ruffly top at Nordstrom for $59 !!
But I really dont want to spend that that much and what fun would that be?
So I already had some cute eyelet white fabric in my stash that I pull out.  And who doesn't have a white tank top on hand?
So I cut my strips 6 inches wide and lightly gathered it.

And then I'm done! Sorry, I'm not good with alot of "in process pictures"  but it's pretty easy to figure out.

And it's so cute with a cardigan. It only cost me about $7. to make! And it took about an hour.
Can't beat that!
Here is another shirt that I want but Nordstrom wants $235!!!  It must whisper sweet nothings in your ear haha!! I think it will be fun to make something like this so stay tuned!

I'm linking up to theses parties: I love seeing everyones creations, it is great inspiration!
Keeping It Simple

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I am going to try to sew a dress for myself this week...I hope it turns out half as good as your did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say girl, you did an INCREDIBLE job. I love the lace you added. So pretty!!!

    Again, I'd love if you linked this up. Stop by anytime to say hello!!!
    Hugs,
    Bella :)**AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...