Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I made a little somethin' somethin' to wear on heart day!
Just a simple gathered fabric flower on a chain with some pearls!

Then of course I made Valentine Sugar Cookies. To get my perfect hearts I actually cook the dough first then cut them as soon as they come out of the oven.
I have found that when I cut them before it is hard for me to transfer them onto the sheet and as it cooks it expands and loses its shape.

And here they are...they are by no means professional but aren't they festive?
Hope Everyone has a great Valentines Day!


I also wanted to show you the necklace I made. I grabbed the idea off of http://www.tatertotsandjellow.blogspot.com/ 

I made it for my daughter. She has to stick to school uniform colors so she always needs accessories to liven things up.  I'm loving these type of necklaces.
Make sure you check out the links below for some other great ideas!!


The Girl Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...