Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas tie

So even though I have not posted much lately does not mean I have not been busy.  I have been making skirts, pillows, head bands...I'll have to show some more later but for now....

I wanted to make something for my pup to wear on Christmas Day
He doesn't like wearing things so I just made a colar and tie.
Don't you think he looks so cute? haha

It was so easy! If you know how to make a prairie point then you can do this, it seriously took me 5 minutes for the tie part. Then I just gathered it at the top then wrapped the fabric around the top.

I had a mccalls pattern for the colar.  Then I just attached the tiny button clasps for easy on and off.  Sorry I don't have a better explanation, I'm horrible at trying to explain things.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. who needs a better explanation when the picture is so darn cute!! Thank you for sharing! Merry, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...