Sunday, October 17, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

On this one I decided to try the spray basting and do it on my sewing machine (instead of the longarm)
So I decided to buy this basting spray. It was $10.99 but I used my 50% off coupon.

And I think it turned out great!
This is just a panel that I picked up from Joanns. I had so much fun quilting it...

I did big swirls in the balloons and a couple around the shortcake

Then I did some fun mini swirls in between some of the borders.
This is the last of the Charity quilts and I am done, done done!
I pulled these last three out of the dryer today!! I am so glad I made these but I'm just as happy to have them done! Now I can work on my holiday projects.

2 comments:

  1. your quilting looks so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute! And good for you for doing charitable work. I'm a member of a charitable quilting club in my town and it's very rewarding to know all your hard work (and occasional frustration) are worth the effort to the eventual recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...