Sunday, August 1, 2010

weekends over...


Just trying to wrap things up for the work week....
My sewing rooms gets so ..."scrappy" on the weekends so I spent most of the day cleaning up.
Folding all my scraps of fabric...
And look at this...It doesn't seem like much fabric at all. Yet I have enough to keep me busy. I guess that is all that matters.  Sometimes when I walk into a quilt shop I think "what would it be like if I had all this fabric?"  Then I just tell myself it would be like torture because I would never have time to make anything. So I guess the amount of fabric I have matches perfectly with the amount of time I have to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...