Saturday, July 17, 2010

flock o geese complete

f you don't like pictures then I don't think you will like this post. (haha)
Here it is on the longarm...ready to come to life!
And here is a close up of the stippling. I realize straight line quilting would have been ideal but unfortunatly stipplin is all I have really mastered on the longarm
.
I just did a one piece fabric on the back

And here is the binding..(I hand stitch  my binding)
and here he is all folded up being a good boy! (yes I am referring my quilt to a boy? oh no.)
and just a couple more pix just for fun!

2 comments:

  1. this looks so great. love the colors too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous!! :o) And I love all the pictures.
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...