Wednesday, July 28, 2010

cup cozy

I always freeze my waterbottles and it was a mess when the water would melt and the outside would leave a trail of water all over my desk so I would always have to wrap it up with a napkin so I had these scraps laying around and decided to quilt and put velcro on it to hold it in place.

This one measures 12.4 x 3". If I were to do it again I would make it 4" wide but this is just what I had laying around.

Mine is kinda simple but you can put ric rac on it or a flower or I even think using a button rather than velcro would cuter but believe it or not....I still don't know how to attach a button with my machine!  and I don't really want to do it by hand.
Anyway, it does it's job!

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute...great idea. i am sure that it could be customized to fit your favorite reusable water bottle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. We freeze our bottles too, and this is a terrific idea to transport them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...