Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Power of Paint

So I have had this nightstand for about 20 years and it needed some spunk! and I want it to match my bedroom. It was not until running across this blog
that gave me the push to do it.
After sanding it, I used 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint then sprayed a gloss finish on it and look what i got.....
Oh and I turned the doors inside out so they wouldn't have those grooves in them but now it looks a little plain. There are several things I can do to give it a cute look, i just haven't decided yet.

Thanks for looking, click on the Power of Paint link to get other ideas and inspiration!


2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...