Sunday, May 2, 2010

storage chest

so i have been wanting a storage chest to put at the end of my bed for a really, really long time. I wanted one really simple like these that I found at www.mycountrytreasures.com But of course I can never find something like this in the stores. The ones I find in stores can range from $300-$500. and they are really bulky and short and square.
So with the help of www.knock-offwood.com I was inspired to make by own storage chest. I love it because it will be skinnier and longer, it will be great on the end of my bed.


I still need to attach the top, i can't decide yet what I want for the top...then the most time consuming part will be priming and painting...I'm going to paint it white.


The next post will be the finished product!!! I hope I like the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...