Wednesday, March 17, 2010

laptop sleeve

Yes I am still sewing! I have just been busy spring cleaning, getting ready for a garage sale and we are soon taking a road trip!
We are taking a trip soon so I needed a cover case for my laptop so after shopping around I found that they are around $20bucks for a basic one that doesn't even hold the charger, so since I had some sturdy decorater fabric laying around I decided to make one myself.... The best part is, I picked up this fabric from Ikea a while back for $.99 a yard! what a steal! and I think this is cuter than the ones at the stores.
And I didn't have a pattern, I just took measurements! Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...