Friday, January 22, 2010

Sew N Tell Friday!

I am so frustrated, I don't ever have time to sew, this is all I had time to complete. 2 projects from my One Yard Wonders Book.
I made this with practice fabric cuz I didn't think I would be able to do it. I was so surprise at how easy the pattern was! If I knew it would be this cute I would have selected some of my cute fabric..anyway, I will have to make another one!

This is another reason why I couldn't get much done. I think I was in such a hurry and did not notice that the thread that was sittin' up in the holder winding around the wheel!! So this was another frustrating moment.

Then I made this "not so ugly car trash bag" (that is what they call it) but I added the extra pocket at the bottom for little stuff. I use it as an organizer for my coupons, store ads, antibacterial soap, etc. I tend to keep a lot of stuff in my car.

Thanks for looking! Check out the other Show N' Tells.

10 comments:

  1. Wow. Very cute. I am seeing quite a few projects popping up from the book. I might have to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear that thread nest looks messy! Your dog is very cute, I am sure he will make some little person very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need to get myself a copy of this book...i have seen so many projects from it and they are all great. i love the little stuffie he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that book too and have been thinking about making the trash car bag thingy for a while. maybe by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! And, isn't it great that it was so easy and came out so well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just umbled across your blog and I love it! I have added you to my list. Heep sewing!

    SewGlenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects you made!!! Just bought this book after seeing so many cute things made from it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice finishes! I really like the car bag. I've had that same thread mess. Makes you want to scream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! I love sew 'n tell Fridays! The little dog was cute and I loved his fabric. It was perfect! I think that the car organizer is a great idea. The thread around your wheel fiasco made me laugh!Keep sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Sounds like a great book for easy gift ideas, too. Love what you've done so far! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...