Monday, December 28, 2009

i have a problem..

If there was a rehab for quilters I think I would have to check myself in. I cannot stop sewing! My mother n law gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble and I found this book... It has 101 sewing patterns in it!! These are a few projects I want to get started on right away...
This is a mobile but i thought the birds would be cute as tree ornaments if you made them out of really cute christmas fabric.
This is a cute little doll house!

Georgie wants me to make this for her...of course I will add my own special embelishments to make it cuter.
And I think this little doggie is so cute. I have never attempted a stuffed animal type thing so I thought this would be a perfect project for me.

This is a quilt I stippled on my own machine, the stippling did not turn out the best, I will be keeping this quilt for myself anyway.

I have realized the sewing is no longer a challenge for me...It's finding the time... that's the tricky part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...