Friday, April 24, 2009

A Sew Storm

K, I know living in Utah we are all familiar with Snow Storms but I have been living in a Sew Storm! You think I went overboard with yarn? I have developed an addiction to fabric. Here are some things I have made but its not even half of it!! I have given a lot away so far!

But I love, love, love fabric. Most people think the only place you can get fabric is from Walmart but walmart does not have cute fabric. Check out this fabric...














When I look at fabric I see anything under the sun! Pillows, quilts, duvet cover, shirt, skirt, shower curtain, apron, place mats, purse, it's endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...